Sussex Printing Corporation, Inc. publishers of The Guide, Maryland Guide and TheGuide.com is in search of a highly motivated Print Production Coordinator/Estimator with two to five years of experience in estimating printing jobs and servicing customers in the printing and graphics industry.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
• Full understanding of the various printing projects and their specifications along with the knowledge of paper stocks and production processes including web offset, sheet-fed offset and finishing processes.
• Be highly organized and demonstrates attention to detail.
• Able to work independently.
• Must be a creative problem solver with the ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Must be able to interface with customers, have a pleasant personality and good verbal and written skills.
• Proficiency with computer including data entry and customer recordkeeping.
• Order estimating, order intake and follow-up, order tracking and scheduling
• Communicate with printers for quotes and to confirm production specs and schedules
• Create and maintain schedules and production details for multiple projects
• Assist in troubleshooting production and prepress concerns
• Enter and maintain customer print job records
• Perform additional production tasks as assigned
• High school diploma (GED), some college preferred
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8am-5pm; Friday 8am-4pm
Resumes can be forwarded to Info@TheGuide.com or mailed to: