The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
• Be highly organized and demonstrates attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Must be a creative problem solver with the ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Must be able to interface with customers, have a pleasant personality and good verbal and written skills.
• Proficiency with computer including data entry & customer recordkeeping.
• Order estimating, order intake and follow-up, order tracking and scheduling
• Communicate with printers for quotes and to confirm production specs and schedules
• Create and maintain schedules and production details for multiple projects
• Assist in troubleshooting production & prepress concerns
• Enter and maintain customer print job records
• Perform additional production tasks as assigned
High school diploma (GED), some college preferred. willing to train the right individual.
Mon.-Thurs., 8am-5pm; Friday, 8am-4pm
Complete online applications at the TheGuide.com. Resumes can be forwarded to info@TheGuide.com or mailed to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 1210, Seaford, DE 19973